Need your credit report now? Subscribe to My Credit Alert for:
- Your credit report in 1 business day
- See what banks and lenders see
- Alerts to certain changes on your credit report for 12 months
- Guard against identity theft
If you have received an alert you should first check if the alert received is in relation to a credit application that you may have recently submitted or if it relates to an existing facility in your name. If it isn’t, it could be that someone else is trying to apply for credit using your identity details. In this case you should inform the credit provider immediately.
For other alerts you may wish to get an updated copy of your credit report to check the details.
Find out how lenders view your business and protect against fraud.
- Access to credit report in 1 business day
- Credit alerts for 12 months
- Guard against credit fraud
Equifax has some simple steps to help you keep your credit report healthy:
If you have been declined credit it can be a frustrating experience. Here are three simple steps you can take to find out why and to make improvements to apply in the future.
Do you know what your credit report contains? Here we outline what is included in a personal credit report.