My Veda Alert
Get your credit report to help ensure your credit history is accurate and up-to-date. Your credit file will be despatched within one working day. You also receive email alerts whenever specific changes occur on your credit file for 12 months.
$79.95 GST included
Your Credit Report is one of your most valuable assets. Make sure you manage it.
- Personal Credit Report despatched within one working day
- Email alerts to changes on your Credit File for 12 months
My Credit File, my credit reputation
Be informed: Your credit file is continuously updated by credit providers when you apply for credit. Your file is used by potential lenders to determine if you are credit worthy.
Manage your credit reputation: By being informed you can more proactively manage your credit bureau file.
Help detect and prevent identity theft: By signing up for My Veda Alerts you can monitor changes on your credit file.
When you subscribe to My Veda Alert, you will be notified by email within 24 hours if any of the following is added or changed on your credit file:
- Employment details
- Consumer credit enquiries
- Details of overdue consumer credit accounts
- Commercial credit enquiries
- Details of overdue commercial credit accounts
- Court judgement
- Writs and summons
- Directorship information
- Information that you have a current credit relationship with a credit provider
When you subscribe to My Veda Alert you will also receive a copy of your credit file despatched to you by email, fax or mail within 1 working day of receipt of payment.
Any credit account information (Consumer Credit Liability Information and Repayment Information) we may collect from credit providers as of March 2014 will not be available in your report until updates to our system are made over the coming months.
Order My Veda Alert and start enjoying the benefits of email alerts whenever specific changes occur on your credit file.
For less than $1.55 a week, you can better manage one of your most important assets.
There are certain circumstances under which you can get a copy of your credit report for free.
- You can request a copy where a credit application was declined. You must apply within 90 days of the date you were declined
- You can request a copy if you have lodged a correction request and been advised that information on your file has been corrected
- You can request a copy once every 12 months
If you request a free copy of your credit report because you have been declined for credit, you might be asked to supply a copy of this decline notice with your application.
Individuals can (for a fee) monitor their credit file to check for any fraudulent behaviour by signing up to My Veda Alert. My Veda Alert sends you an email when specific changes are made to your credit file. This service attracts a fee of $79.95 (GST included) for a 12 month subscription.