Can I get a free copy of my credit report?
Yes. You can contact Equifax to obtain a copy of your free Equifax credit report where:
- Your credit application was declined. The request for a free credit file must be made within 90 days from the date your application was declined;
- You you have lodged a correction request and have been advised that information on your file has been corrected; or
- You can request a copy of your free credit report once every 12 months.
Free credit reports are delivered to you within 10 days. You can order a free copy of your credit file in the following ways:
- Click here to order online;
- Call us on 13 8332 and follow the prompt; or
- Mail your request to us at GPO Box 964, NORTH SYDNEY NSW 2059.
If you need your Equifax credit report instantly you can get an annual subscription to our My Credit Alert service for $79.95 incl. GST each year.