Get your free Equifax credit report. Eligibility criteria applies.*
- Your Equifax credit report
- See what credit information banks and lenders see from Equifax
*You have a right to obtain a free copy of your credit file from Equifax if your credit application was declined (your free credit file request must be made within 90 days from the date your application was declined), if you have lodged a correction request and have been advised that your file has been corrected, and once every 12 months.
Equifax offers a free credit repair service for individuals to help you to understand what is listed on your credit file and if it's possible to perform a credit repair.
Not sure how to improve your credit score? Why not get a copy of your credit report.
Equifax offers a free service to investigate errors on your business credit report so your business profile is correct and up to date.
Equifax has some simple steps to help you keep your credit report healthy:
- Pay your loans and bills on time - Consider setting up direct debits and schedule loan repayments for your pay day.
- Keep track of your credit commitments - Do your homework before applying for credit and keep track of your credit commitments. Making a number of applications within a short space of time will be recorded on your file and is not always looked upon positively by lenders, as it may be an indicator that you're in credit stress.
- If you move house, notify lenders - advise lenders, phone and utility providers of your new address so they can re-direct bills to your new address. If you don't pay these bills, a credit infringement or overdue debt could be listed on your credit report.
- If you are having trouble meeting repayments - talk to your credit provider who may assist.
- Keep track of your credit record - proactively manage your personal credit report by regularly checking your Equifax credit report and Equifax Score. You can even monitor changes through credit alerts. Please note your Equifax Score is available via our other Equifax personal credit and identity monitoring services. Find out more here. You can get also get your free Equifax credit report.